Sean Minor Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Napa
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyard: Premium sites throughout the Napa Valley
- Soil: A mix of volcanic and valley floor soils
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested at optimal ripeness, destemmed and gently crushed into open-top stainless steel fermenters. They are fermented at warm temperatures to fully extract color and flavor.
- Aging: A combination of French and American oak with 10% being new.
- Notes: Our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is ruby in color and displays aromas of raspberry, cassis and cigar box. Once in your mouth, the wine’s silky raspberry fruit flavors and the combination of oak and tannin nuances create a well balanced, rich and full bodied wine that draws you in for more.