Sean Minor Zinfandel H Mynors California
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: California
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Zinfandel
- Vineyard: The H. Mynors Zinfandel is named after Sean's 9th Great Granfather who came to the colonies in 1620. The grapes for this Zinfandel were sourced from several old vine vineyards in Sonoma Valley, Dry Creek, Amador and Lodi
- Soil: Clay, sand and gravel deposits
- Viticulture: farmed using sustainable methods
- Vinification: Harvested at night, de-stemmed and crushed into stainless steel fermenters at warm temperatures to extract color and flavor. Racked to barrel for malolactic fermentation.
- Aging: Aged in French oak barrles, 15% being new, for 12 months and blended prior to bottling.