Serafino Rivella Dolcetto d'Alba
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Dolcetto D'Alba
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Dolcetto
- Vineyard: Sourced from a small, half hectare parcel in the Montestefano cru in Barbaresco.
- Orientation: South - facing.
- Soil: The soil is almost one solid meter of limestone with veined tufo beneath.
- Viticulture: Old vines - were planted in 1963. Hand harvested. Practicing organic.
- Vinification: Vinified in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged one year in botti grandi before release.
- Production: Only about 250 cases produced.