Stella di Campalto Rosso di Montalcino
Stella di Campalto
- Vintage: 2013
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- Appellation: Rosso Di Montalcino
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Sangiovese
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: The heart and soul of the estate is its lovely clutch of top Brunello vineyards, which include the vineyards of Vigna al Lecchio, Vigna Curva, Vigna al Sasso, Vigna Bassa and Vigna All’ulivo, all of which sit between nine hundred and a thousand feet above sea level.
- Orientation: South, southwest.
- Soil: Volcanic, silty soil.
- Viticulture: Biological and biodynamic.
- Vinification: Fermentation with natural yeasts in large wooden vats lasting one month..
- Aging: Aged 21 months in medium-sized oak followed by 7 months in the bottle before release.
- Production: About 12,000 bottles produced.