Sulauze Cochon Rouge Vin de France
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Appellation: Vin De France
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: Grenache, Syrah, Vermentino, Cinsault, Mourvedre
- Biodynamic: Certified
- Vineyard: 29 hectares planted to an array of red and white varieties including Mourvedre, Cinsault, Grenache, Grenache Blanc, Rolle, Syrah and Cabernet. The average vine age is 20 years.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, exposition varies.
- Soil: Mix of clay and sandstone
- Viticulture: Vineyards are farmed biodynamically and are Demeter certified. Grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: Wild yeast fermentation and very low doses of SO2 (volcanic sulfur) are added. The wine is bottled in March without filtration.
- Aging: Aged for 6 months in demi-muids. Aged in tank for 6 months.
- Production: 415 cases
- Notes: Made in the spirit of using the whole animal (whole pig), Guillaume Lefevre uses the fruit from the press of the Pomponette Rosé to make this light and very lovable quaffer.