Sylvain Bailly Sancerre Chene Marchand
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard: Located in the ampitheatre village of Bue, Chene Marchand is among the most celebrated vineyard sites in region of Sancerre.
- Soil: Stony with very little topsoil before you hit chalk.
- Viticulture: Densely planted at 6500 to 7000 vines per hectare. Farmed with great respect for nature. Hand harvested.
- Vinification: temperature controlled fermentation
- Aging: Aged on the fine lees over winter before bottling in April/May.
- Notes: From the famed vineyard of Chene Marchand in the village of Bue comes this sappy and racy Sancerre marked by freshness, fruit concentration, tension and beautiful balance. Don't miss Bailly's top-tier Sancerre!