Sylvain Bailly Sancerre Terroirs
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard: 20+ year old vines from the village of Bue, but also extending into Sancerre, Amigny, Crezancy and Montigny. Planted 6500-7000 vines per hectare.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Limestone/Kimmeridgian soils with hard pebbles formed during the Jurassic period.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel using indiginous yeast.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in stainless steel and bottled in the Spring.