Thierry Richoux Irancy
- Vintage: 2010
- Bottle sizes: 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Irancy
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: South-southwest facing parcels in the Irancy appellation.
- Orientation: South/SW
- Soil: Limestone-clay
- Viticulture: Organically farmed
- Vinification: Traditional vinification
- Aging: one year of ageing in stainless steel tank and one year of ageing in oak barrels.
- Production: 5,400 cases produced
- Notes: This 2010 Irancy magnum has come into its own and is begging for a place on the table.