Torre Rracina Nero d'Avola
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nero D'Avola
- Vineyard: Sourced from some of their best well-ventilated vineyards that have potential for healthy grapes eligible for a late harvest and drying.
- Orientation: Varying exposures.
- Soil: Varying soils - mostly sandtone and some limestone and clay.
- Viticulture: Harvested late - in early October when the grapes are especially ripe.
- Vinification: Grapes are dried for 15 days - until they lose about 50% of their weight - before pressing. Fermented in stainless steel.
- Aging: Aged in a mix of stainless steel and new and used oak.