Trapet Gewurztraminer Beblenheim
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Alsace
- Appellation: Alsace
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Gewurztraminer
- Biodynamic: Practicing
- Vineyard: A 1 hectare, steeply planted plot overlooking the village of Beblenheim
- Orientation: East, southeast
- Soil: Various different soils exist in the estate. On the uppermost slopes, brown chalky argillaceous soils on Oligocene calcareous clay can be found alongside compact Lias soils.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested from biodynamically farmed vineyards
- Vinification: Vinified using traditional methods. Fermented in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness.
- Aging: Aged 10-12 months in neutral French oak and concrete eggs.
- Production: 400 cases