Trevallon IGP Alpilles Rouge
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML, 1.5 L
- Country: France
- Region: Provence
- Appellation: Igp Alpilles
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Red Blend
- Varietal notes: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Syrah
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Thirty year old vines grown in the Trevallon Valley at the base of the rocky walls of the Alpilles mountain range.
- Orientation: North-facing toward the Alpilles range.
- Soil: Limestone, very rocky.
- Viticulture: Organically farmed. The Durbach family plows to encourage the roots of the vines to plunge deeper into the soil for water and nutrients, and they believe in pruning short, which not only reduces the yields but extends the life of the plant by 20 to 50 years.
- Vinification: Whole cluster, wild yeast fermentation. The wine undergos regular punch-downs and pump-overs of the cap before extended aging.
- Aging: Aged for 24 months in combination of foudres (95%) and barrel (5%).
- Production: 3,750 cases