Valdesil Montenovo Godello Valdeorras
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Valdeorras
- Appellation: Valdeorras
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Godello
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: The godello plots are within the villages of Rubia, O Baco, Vilamartin, A Rua and O Bolo. The plots are all small and the vines range in age from 5-20 years.
- Soil: Colluvial soil derived from a black slate.
- Viticulture: All vineyard work is done by hand in small plots.
- Vinification: Wild yeast fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: No aging.
- Notes: Montenovo means "fresh mountain" which reminds us of this cool mountainous region and climate. The godello here is simply fermented and bottled fresh with a tiny bit of CO2 left giving the wine the full expression of godello in a very fresh, youthful and vibrant way.