Varner Chardonnay El Camino Vyd Santa Barbara County
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Santa Barbara
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: El Camino vineyard located outside of Los Alamos in Santa Barbara County.
- Orientation: The vines are planted on northwest facing slopes.
- Soil: sandy, loam soils
- Vinification: The wine was fermented 100% in stainless steel then aged in a combination of new Francois Freres puncheons (26%) for 6 months and the remainder (74%) in stainless steel on the lees with no malolactic fermentation.
- Production: 2,520
- Notes: Notes of tropical fruit framed and lifted by bright acidity that carries into citrus and apple flavors. A tightly coiled Chardonnay that is reflective of the Varner style and a tremendous value!