Vieux Pruniers Sancerre
- Vintage: 2017
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard: Vines average 15 years old, planted on the ampitheatre hilsides in the village of Bué.
- Orientation: Blend of multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Chalky with small pebbles
- Viticulture: Sustainably farmed, hand harvested
- Vinification: Classic vinification in temp-controlled tanks.
- Aging: Matured on lees in stainless steel and enameled cement tanks.
- Production: 5,000 cases
- Notes: Flinty, floral notes on the nose with zesty passion fruit and pear flavors on the palate.