Vincent Paris Crozes Hermitage
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Crozes Hermitage
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: fruit meticulously selected by Vincent from a long-time organic grower in Crozes. Vines average 30 years of age.
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Alluvial soils and "galet roulets" (rolling rocks) that attract warmth.
- Viticulture: Organically farmed, soils are worked.
- Vinification: All destemmed, ferments at low temps, vinfied in tank.
- Aging: 9 months in tank
- Production: Limited - 300 cases