Vincent Paris Syrah VdP Collines Rhodaniennes
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: Vdp Collines Rhodaniennes
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Syrah (Shiraz)
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From young Crozes Hermitage vines
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Alluvial soils with a lot of rolling rock (galets roulés), which absorb heat and restore the soils in the evening.
- Viticulture: Sustainably farmed, including leaf pulling and green harvest.
- Vinification: 100% destemmed, temperature controlled fermentation to preserve fruit, three week cuvaison.
- Aging: Aged nine months in tank.
- Production: Limited