Walter Hansel Chardonnay Cahill Lane RRV
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Russian River Vly
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Walter Hansel Estate Vineyard-Cahill Lane
- Soil: Goldridge loam
- Viticulture: Hand harvested and manually sorted once in the vineyard and once in the winery.
- Vinification: The Chardonnay is whole-cluster pressed into French oak for fermentation. The primary fermentation lasts 2-3 weeks and the maloactic fermentation can last until early spring of the next year.
- Aging: French oak from Francois Freres and Seguin Moreau-40% new. .