Walter Hansel Chardonnay The Meadows RRV
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: USA
- Region: California
- Appellation: Russian River Vly
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: Hansel Estate Vineyards-The Meadows block
- Orientation: The lowest point in the Hansel Estate vineyard located directly adjacent to the Santa Rosa Creek.
- Soil: Goldridge loam and sand
- Viticulture: Dry farmed and 100% Hanzell Clone. Always the last to harvest and naturally produces 2-1/2 tons per acre.
- Vinification: Whole-cluster pressed into 40% new Seguin Moreau barrels. 100% malolactic fermented with lees stirring once weekly for 8 weeks
- Aging: Aged for 10 months in 40% new French oak
- Production: 812 cases
- Notes: The Meadows is the lowest point in the Hansel Estate Vineyard and is directly adjacent to the Santa Rosa Creek. It is always the last to section of the vineyard to be harvested and has naturally low yields.