Zarate Caino Tinto Rias Baixas
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rias Baixas
- Appellation: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Caino
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from a plot named Fontecon.
- Soil: Very poor soils over granite
- Viticulture: Organic and biodynamic
- Vinification: Whole bunches are fermented in open top 500L barrels followed by a 4 week maceration with daily pigeage.
- Aging: 1 year in French 500l barrels in their 3rd-passage
- Production: Average production is 100 cases