Zarate El Palomar Albarino Rias Baixas
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rias Baixas
- Appellation: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Albarino
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: El Palomar is a 0.36 ha plot of ungrafted 100+ year old vines.
- Soil: Very poor soils over granite.
- Viticulture: organic and biodynamic
- Vinification: Vinified in a single old 22hl foudre. The wine spends 6 months on the gross lees then 3 months on the fine lees.
- Aging: full malolactic
- Production: Average production is 200 cases