Zarate Tras da Vina Albarino Rias Baixas
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rias Baixas
- Appellation: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Albarino
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Tras da Vina is a 0.6 ha vineyard that was planted in 1970 with cuttings from El Palomar
- Soil: Granite, sandy and richer soil than other plots
- Viticulture: Organic and biodynamic
- Vinification: Vinified in tank with wild yeasts and aged on the fine lees for 24+ months.
- Aging: The wine often goes through partial malo depending on the vintage.
- Production: Average production is 300 cases