Calabretta Carricante Bianco Sicilia
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Carricante
- Varietal notes: 95% Carricante, 5% Cataratto & Insolia
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: From seven hectares of vineyard in the area around Etna.
- Orientation: 750 m in elevation.
- Soil: Black volcanic, stony soil.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested. 1/3 of the fruit for this wine comes from old vines averaging 60-80 years old -- some vines even over 100 years old and 2/3 of the fruit comes from a young vineyard planted in 2004.
- Vinification: Soft pressing after destemming. Fermented in steel.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel.