Cantine Garrone Prunent
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Valli Ossolane
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from the oldest vines of the Prunent type of Nebbiolo - many vines are on original rootstock.
- Orientation: Varying - mostly south-facing.
- Soil: Glacial schist.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested. Average age of vines 60-80 years.
- Vinification: Fermented in steel for 7 days on the skins.
- Aging: Aged for six months in stainless steel followed by 12 months in botti (and about 5% in used barriques) followed by six months in the bottle before release.
- Production: About 333 cases produced depending on the vintage.
- Notes: Prünent is a local biotype of Nebbiolo from which it is believed the rest of the Nebbiolo in Piedmont evolved. The bunches are more compact and cylindrical than the Nebbiolo grown elsewhere. Each bottle has a symbol on the label, the Prunent has the a grape on the label as the Prunent is the most prized grape of the region.