Castello di Verduno Barbaresco
Castello di Verduno
- Vintage: 2014
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Barbaresco
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Nebbiolo
- Varietal notes:
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Sourced from three vineyards: Rabaja, Rabaja-bas and Faset.
- Soil: "Marne di Sant'agata," which is 30% sand, 55% clay and 15% limestone.
- Viticulture: Hand-harvested around in the first or second week of October. Practicing organic.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel for about twenty days with periodic punching down of the cap.
- Aging: Aged for 18 months in Slavonian botti grandi followed by three months in stainless steel and then 14 months in the bottle before release.
- Production: About 6,700 bottles.