Giuseppe Mascarello Freisa Toetto
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- Appellation: Langhe
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Freisa
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Toetto vineyard in the village of Castiglione Falletto. Very close to Monprivato.
- Orientation: West - NW. 280m in elevation.
- Soil: Clayey, calcareous composed of grey marl and brown clay of marine origin.
- Viticulture: Hand harvested in the first two weeks of October.
- Vinification: Traditional-style, floating cap fermentation of selected estate-grown grapes for 15/20 days.
- Aging: The wine is then matured in medium-sized Slavonian oak barrels for approximately 15 months.
- Production: 425 cases
- Notes: The Toetto vineyard has been in the Mascarello family since 1987.