Joblot Givry Rouge L'Empreinte 1er Cru
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Givry
- Wine type: Red
- Varietals: Pinot Noir
- Vineyard: Blend of Joblot's 1er Cru Vineyards, average vine age of 35 years
- Orientation: Southern exposition
- Soil: Clay limestone
- Viticulture: Sustainably farmed, soils worked, severe green harvest, fruit is hand harvested.
- Vinification: 100% destemmed, wild yeast fermentation, 15 day cuvaison, only free run juice.
- Aging: Aged in 70 % new oak and 30 % one year old barrels.
- Notes: A harmonious blend of the Joblot's 1er Cru vineyards in the ampitheatre of Givry.