Lucien Muzard Santenay Champs Claude Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Santenay
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Villages level parcel that abuts the 1er Cru of Chassagne Morgeots.
- Orientation: Southeast
- Soil: Clay-limestone, very stony.
- Viticulture: Organically farmed, green harvest, soils are worked, all fruit is hand-harvested.
- Vinification: Long and slow pressing, short settling to maintain fine lees. Fermentation in 20% tank and 80% in 350 liter barrels.
- Aging: Aged 10 months in 50% tank and 50% 350 liter barrels, 30% of which are new. Then blended and bottled in September following the harvest.
- Production: 825 cs annually