Maison Foucher Lebrun Sancerre Blanc Le Mont
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Sancerre
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard: Sourced from the villages of Sancerre, Chavignol (near Monts Damnés) and d’Amigny
- Orientation: Multiple parcels, varied exposure
- Soil: Clay-limestone
- Viticulture: Grapes are hand harvested
- Vinification: Vinified in tank for 12 days to preserve fruit and freshness.
- Aging: Aged on its lees in stainless steel for 10 months before bottling.