Maison Foucher Lebrun Sauvignon Petit Le Mont
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Loire
- Appellation: Val De Loire Igp
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
- Organic: Certified
- Vineyard: Vineyards located on the Touraine border.
- Orientation: Mutiple parcels, varied exposure
- Viticulture: Organically farmed.
- Vinification: Fermented in stainless steel tank.
- Aging: Aged in tank.
- Notes: Made from organically farmed vineyards on the edge of the Touraine territory, this racy and energetic Sauvignon Blanc is the baby brother to the Foucher Sancerre Le Mont. Yet another astonishing Loire value from Maison Foucher.