Morin Chitry Bourgogne Blanc Constance
- Vintage: 2015
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: France
- Region: Burgundy
- Appellation: Bourgogne
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: 11 hectares, half of which is planted to Chardonnay.
- Orientation: Exceptional exposure
- Soil: Kimmeridgian soils (calcerous) -- same as Chablis
- Viticulture: Soils are worked manually so the roots plunge deeply. No chemicals are used, grapes are hand harvested.
- Vinification: Grapes are gently pressed, wines aged on lees. Vinified with little SO2 using natural yeasts. Fermented in tank. The wine is bottled with no filtration.
- Aging: Aged on the lees in tank.