Powers Chardonnay Power Box WA
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 3 L
- Country: USA
- Region: Washington
- Appellation: Washington
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Chardonnay
- Vineyard: 100% Chardonnay-50% Nine Canyon Vineyard, Columbia Valley, 40% Gooseridge Vineyard, Columbia Valley, 10% Arete Vineyard, Wahluke Slope
- Soil: Primarily volcanic and loam soils
- Viticulture: The fruit for the Powers Chardonnay 3L box comes from warmer sites and is generally harvested in early to mid September.
- Vinification: The Nine Canyon and Gooseridge Vineyard grapes were fermented and aged entirely in stainless steel tanks in order to maintain the perfect balance of acid and flavor. Most of the Arete grapes were aged in oak. About 60% of the Arete wine completed malo-lactic fermentation.
- Aging: Aged primarily in stainless steel with some neutral French oak.