Zarate Balado Albarino Rias Baixas
- Vintage: 2016
- Bottle sizes: 750 ML
- Country: Spain
- Region: Rias Baixas
- Appellation: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Varietals: Albarino
- Organic: Practicing
- Vineyard: Balado is sourced from two parcels of ungrafted vines planted in 1950 within a granite-walled vineyard.
- Soil: Very poor soils over pure granite rock.
- Viticulture: organic and biodynamic
- Vinification: Vinification takes place in stainless steel with wild yeast. The wine is aged on the gross lees for 3-6 months and then on the fine lees for 6 months
- Production: Average production is 220 cases