At a Glance
- Peter Sisseck of Pingus fame's limited release Fino project in Jerez.
- Peter will produce two Single Vinyard Sherries - a Spring release Fino and a Fall release Fino-Amontillado.
- The cellar and solera were originally founded by Almacenista Don Angle Zamorano in the 1960's.
- The Fino is from Vina Corrales in Pago Balbaina. This Pago is the closest one in Jerez to the ocean and so the freshest site.
- The Fino-Amontillado will be from La Cruz in Pago Macharnudo. This Pago produces bolder yet fine wines.
- The idea is that these Finos be thought of as wines and to that purpose they will be bottled in Burgundy bottles with Diam corks.